Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ideas

Lately I've been in a bit of a jewelry slump. I haven't had any real ideas of anyting to make and sitting down to play with wire has ended with lots of wasted wire

So yesterday durring some downtime at work I started doodling on Paint on the computer and came up with two designs that I want to try to make into cuff bracelets





I don't know if I'll be able to, but it will be fun to try.
I also found a shoebox full of single earrings that I've made in the past. The ones that I made one of, had to put it down for some reason and never went back to finish the second one. So now I have some earrings to make mates for

4 comments:

pippijewelry said...

Ah, the single earring dilemma! I have a few of those that I should probably finish up, too.... I really like your new designs! Can't wait to see what you make of them!
~Pippi

Hearttohearts said...

I think I might be in way over my head with those designs but i think at the very least I'll be able to use the little scraps of wire I have

Kathleen, a Glass Artist said...

I really love these designs you've come up with. Anxious to see them as bracelets; I think they would be very pretty.

Hearttohearts said...

thanks, it's an ambitious project...I'm scared LOL