Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What to do when I can't work at work

Our computer systems went down at work so no internet no mainframe no nothing...couldn't do any work. So what did I do? I doodled on the computer

I want to use my new favorites, my faceted amethyst teardrops and my other favorites garnet. I might actualy wear theses myself to my cousin's wedding if they turn out alright. I have my eye on a purple dress and I think these would go well with it
Last night I also made a matching mate to one of my lonely earrings. I started these when I first got my amethyst drops a few weeks ago and I just never got around to making the second one. Lots of different beads on these, pearls, silver beads, garnets, and amethyst

3 comments:

Melany said...

All of your stuff is so beautiful. I love the design you posted, please post pics of the finished product!

Hearttohearts said...

thank you. I'll probably start working on those tonight. I might be able to get at least one of the earrings done tonight

Kathleen, a Glass Artist said...

These are just gorgeous! I find similar frustration at work, wishing I could do glass work with the down time I have at work on occasion. Nice to see you've found a productive way to make use of that time.

Any thoughts of publishing tutorials?? I for one would be interested. :)