Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Earrings

For a while I resisted making earrings. I was afraid that I would never be able to make two things that were both identicle and mirror images. But lately all I've been making are earrings



These I realy enjoyed making, they were a lot of fun. They're something cute and simple that you could wear every day. I want to make a few more with different colored stones.




These I made with my cousin's upcoming wedding in mind. I don't know if she needs earrings or not or if she will want them, but I'll offer them to her. I don't know what her dress looks like so I don't know if they'll go with it or not. But I like making these swirly posts and like the teardrop hanging from them.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

oH WHAT A Beautiful word! I like it very much .
Barbara

Barbara said...

Sorry, the just world is "work"! :))

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Sophie, I just love your earrings. I think you know I struggle with some of the same concerns when I make earrings too. Please keep making more, they are so gorgeous.

Hearttohearts said...

Thank you very much Barbara and Kathleen. I've made so many earrings recently that I want to make a pendant or something, but all I keep getting ideas for are earrings

Misa said...

They are really beautiful, very nicely done, totally identical (that's what I'm always worried about too!!!) and the finish is superb!
Misa

Hearttohearts said...

Thank you Misa