Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Goodies!

Something terrible happened....I ran out of wire!!!!!! I usualy order when I get low so that it arrives by the time I'm out. But for some reason I ran out before I ordered more. I feel like I'm going through withdrawl, LOL.
But I went online to my favorite supplier and ordered more. And while browsing their site I came across some shiny goodies that I just had to have


I have an idea for earrings with the Apatite and Peridot together, and the rubies I think are going to go on the gothic cross.



I can't wait to get these!!!!

4 comments:

ContainsCaffeine said...

I can't wait to see what you make with those stones! I love the color of the Apatite.

Can I ask what wire supplier you use?

Hearttohearts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathleen, a Glass Artist said...

Lovely goodies for sure!

I'm curious too, who is your wire supplier? I've been ordering from Rio Grande and I'm really happy with them and the prices...I like their Argentium silver for my wraps.

Hope your wire supply arrives soon!

Hearttohearts said...

The apatite made me drool when I saw it LOL

I get some of my wire and beads from Beadaholique