Friday, March 6, 2009

Works in Progress

I started on one of the crosses I doodled yesterday. I picked the Celtic one to start on. As you can see from the work in progress picture I'm trying to make the body of it out of one single piece of wire. It's been quite a challenge keeping it straight while I work. This one is actualy my second attempt from last night at this cross, the first one having been ripped apart and cut up for scrap wire. Peanut loves this one, she was in my lap the whole time I was making it and enjoyed batting at all the wire as it waved in the air while I was working.


Here is also a single earring that I made earlier this week. A combination of rose quartz, amethyst and pearl. I'm hoping to give it a mate sometime soon.....too many ideas in my head all at once.

No comments: