Monday, April 27, 2009

Borrowing Earrings

My cousin's wedding is in a few weeks. Her mother, my aunt wanted to see what earrings I had that she could borrow for the day. I was told her dress was green so I made these not knowing anything about what shade of green or what style her dress was. These were pretty much the only green beads I had. She liked them but ended up choosing a completely different pair with pearls instead of green.
I also made a very similar pair to this one with amethyst instead for my mother and her purple dress....now to use the citrine beads I just got to make a pair for myself

2 comments:

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Hi Sophie,

Well, I think these are lovely. I bet the ones you made for your mother would also be a favorite for me since purple is my color!

Hearttohearts said...

thank you. The purple ones look almost exactly the same but with a single amethyst bead in the center. After the wedding I'll clean them and probably list them in my etsy shop too