Friday, July 17, 2009

Another long night

Night two sleeping with kitten

it wasn't quite as bad as the first night, since I think all of us knew more about what to expect. But my goodness that little girl has energy...and she seems to save it all until I'm trying to fall asleep. Luckily for him my husband is a deep sleeper so nothing she did bothered him, even when she was playing with his beard...for some reason she's in love with his chin fuzz. But all night all I would hear was her running around, feel her climbing up on the bed, stick her nose in my eye, and run off. Occasionaly I would hear a low growl from Peanut.

Peanut is doing much better with her. She tolerates being near her and even sniffs her a lot. Kara is enjoying stalking Peanut and pouncing on her tail when she isn't looking. It's very cute. Occasionaly now Peanut will give me a look, as if she's saying "why did you bring this thing here" LOL

3 comments:

SavageBabble said...

Ah, the joys of a growing pet family. Why is it that any new addition to the house, be it animal or baby, results in less sleep?

Hearttohearts said...

LOL, I don't know. But it's so worth it

The Giveaway Diva said...

ahha how cute! Good thing Peanut is getting used to her!! hope life with kitty gets better! =)