Friday, July 31, 2009

Date Night


Last night hubbs and I met after work at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was national cheesecake day so their slices were half off. We had a very nice dinner, I was very proud of hubbs for going outside of his comfort zone and NOT getting a burger. He got a very tasty pasta dish. I had the most amazing rare tuna. It was pepper crusted and had a wasabi dipping sauce. It came with a fantastic salad and the juciest tomatoes I've ever eaten. UGH I wish I could eat like this every day.
Then the cheesecake!!!! Hubbs had a peanut butter fudge slice, and I had white chocolate raspberry truffle! OH MY GOD! That was one of the best things I've ever put in my mouth..and I'm sure the unhealthiest, but it's not like we do this every day. It was a really nice night, we don't go out like this too much

2 comments:

Nicomi "Nix" Turner said...

Mmmm, the vegan wants!

Hearttohearts said...

Haha, it was so delicious EVERYONE wants it!