Friday, July 31, 2009

Features

Lately I've been surfing around online looking at various tutorials for making clay beads. I've been fascinated by the construction of the canes. How the colors are blended, how blocks of clay come together to make beautiful designs. There are some truly beautiful clay beads out there. These are some that stood out to me on Etsy...maybe I'll buy some canes and slice them off and bake them myself

Today's feature is CLAY CANES



PURPLE Butterfly Cane by Skb31mom such great detail



Purple and Turquiose Flower Cane by ToniNZ I love these colors





Fruity Fruits Polymer Clay Sticks by ToffeeHouse The detail in these is amazing! I just want to eat them

5 comments:

Michelle Brunner said...

Those fruity polymer clays sticks look divine! Love the colors and detail!

BeckyKay said...

That is just amazing! Those fruit ones are fabulous! They look like sticks of hard candy!

Hearttohearts said...

don't they look delicious? I just want to eat them

Rhena said...

Those clay sticks are incredible!

nina kuriloff said...

these are beautiful items!