Friday, July 24, 2009

Feeding the urge



I've been feeding my crochet urges lately. I had some really cute yarn and about a thousand soda tabs, so I made these. I'm thinking about stitching them together, adding a lining and zipper and making a little pouch out of them. They were really fun to make, I'll probably make more of them in different colors.


The other thing I've been working on is a purse made with soda tabs. I made one with a thicker yarn but hated how it came out, so typical me, I unraveled it and started over. This time I used a much thinner yarn and I'm much happier with how it's comming out. I think I'll make it into a clutch or a wristlet, something smaller than a purse. I'm loving working with the soda tabs and crochet, though with the tendonitis in my hands holding the crochet hook gets painful after a while

2 comments:

Athena's Armoury said...

Love the tabs and the purple together like that. Your bag is going to look awesome.

Hearttohearts said...

thank you! It's slow going. If it turns out well I want to make different colors and styles