Thursday, July 30, 2009

National Cheesecake Day

Today is national cheesecake day!! To celebrate hubby and I are going to the cheesecake factory after work for dinner and half priced cheesecake! Hopefully there won't be a huge crowd.

Hubby is getting his work schedule changed which is good. He's going to be working a normal 40 hour week instead of the 50+ hours he's been working, and he's going to be getting paid differently which will hopefully equal MORE MONEY. On Tuesdays our work schedules cooincide, and since we work 2 miles apart we've been talking about carpooling on those days. I think it would be fun. He's also getting most Saturdays off soon so we're planning a weekend trip. We're debating on a few places but I think we're settled on going to Williamsburg. I found a really cheap hotel...I'm talking under $30 a night and it's not a crappy hotel either.

I still have unpacking to do....and my wire and beads are still packed away somewhere. But for now the crochet and soda tabs have been keeping my hands busy. Moreto come on that front

4 comments:

livingglassart said...

Its National Cheesecake Day-oh wow. Now, I'm suddenly craving it. Maybe I can spread some cream cheese on a cracker and top it with jelly. Poor substitute but its all I've got. Adorable kitties in your pictures.

Hearttohearts said...

I love cream cheese with grape jelly! It's not quite cheesecake but still darn tasty :)

Urban Design said...

Thanks a lot, now that's all I want, lol! I love the Cheesecake Factory, too bad the closest one to me is five+ hours away!

Hearttohearts said...

LOL sorry....I do have to say, that white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake I had was probably the best thing I've ever put in my mouth

WAAAAAY overpriced though. Two dinners and two half priced slices of cheesecake cost us $50