Thursday, July 23, 2009

No hunny, that's not how it works

Last night was hubby's day off and he said he wanted to make me dinner, he decided he wanted cheese steak sandwiches for dinner. I had a nice piece of meat that I sliced up very thin that I thought would work well. I bought a loaf of garlic bread to use (YUMMY)And sauted some baby portobellos with some onions and garlic, and made a nice salad to go with it. After I had everything ready, and I made a pitcher of Crystal Light, hubby comes over and throws the meat slices onto a frying pan. After they're done we thougth that the meat was too tough to be good in the sanwiches as it was so I chopped the meat up, and I assembled the sandwiches. Then I cleaned up and loaded the dishwasher....

But he thinks he made dinner

1 comment:

Athena's Armoury said...

Boys can be so silly. lol. {shaking head} I know mine would do the same.