Thursday, July 9, 2009

Withdrawl

With the whole moving thing, I would say that I haven't touched my wire in almost a month (except to pack it). I think I'm going through craft withdrawl. I've been browsing through things on Etsy and other blogs and I keep finding all these other crafty things that I would love to try to do.

I think my next project as soon as I'm settled in the new apartment is going to be a purse made from soda pop tops. My husband takes a can of soda with him for lunch every day and I have a small collection of them already, but I did order some (ok so it was like 500) on Ebay. Through looking at pictures of some of the others out there I think I have the technique figured out. I can't wait to get started on this project.

There are some sellers on Etsy who make these purses and they are amazing. I realy love these by PopTopLady











No comments: