Thursday, August 6, 2009

Featured Items

Today's features are a little different. These are things that I've bought. Obviously these specific items are gone but these are some talented artists who have other amazing things in their shops, check them out!

Super cute pink crochet thread from MySupplyCloset I can't wait to get this!



Crossover Strap Mary Janes (crochet pattern) from sylver I have the soles done on these already, can't wait to finish them and for the cold weather to come around so I can wear them


Skull Adjustable Cat Collar from missmoustache This is quite possibly my favorite thing EVER. Peanut looks so cool in this collar! I need to get one for Kara but I still haven't decided what color she should wear

3 comments:

SleightGirl said...

Great stuff! I'm digging that crochet thread...it will make a doily look like cotton candy!

Hearttohearts said...

Isn't it so cute!!! I wish this kind of crochet thread came in more fun colors. My local craft stores don't have that many, mostly dull solid colors

evermoresoap said...

Im loving those shoes!