Wednesday, August 12, 2009

If only there were more hours in the day

There's always so much I want to do, but never enough time in a day to get it all done. I keep finding all these wonderful things I want to make but I don't have enough time for it all. If only I could quit my job and stay home and craft all day....and still be able to pay the bills. Though I'm pretty sure that if I was a full time crafter I would never cook, clean, or do laundry LOL. As it is, when I get home from work all I want to do is craft. It's getting harder and harder to tear myself away from my various projets to make dinner and to clean up

The other day I found something new and beautiful that I want to try, but I'm not going to say what it is yet. I did a sample last night and it was amazing. I loved how it came out and even my husband was impressed. So I just need to get a few supplies for it and I can make something up to show everyone and to list in my shop. Hopefully after today's eye doctor appointment we can swing by the store and pick up what I need. Ooooo I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

SleightGirl said...

Ooh! Can't wait to see what you create next!