Wednesday, August 5, 2009

More crochet goodness

I' ve been having a blast with my crochet hooks and yarn! I've collected a few hooks in different sizes, from very very tiny to huge. Some hooks I've seen are so big that I can't imagine actually working with them. Working with the soda tabs has been fun (even though hubbs thinks it's strange). Last night I made this super cute bracelet. I love it! It's so fun and unique. The tie closure adds a nice little detail to it. I plan to make more in different colors and styles. The only downside to this is that years of heavy typing has pretty much ruined my hands and working with the tiny hook and thin yarn is quite painful.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Hello
I checked out your etsyshop and you have some really lovely jewellery!
Thanks for following my blog!
Hugs barbara

Hearttohearts said...

Thank you very much Barbara :)

artsyclay said...

hi from the etsy forums! very cute bracelet!