Thursday, August 6, 2009

So many projects at once


S1035949
Originally uploaded by Heart to Heart
I'm one of those people who always has a bunch of projects at once. I'll be working on something and get an idea for something else and start that before I finish what I was working on originally. As a result currently I have 4 things I'm working on right now. I've posted pictures of the soda tab bracelets I've been making. And of the soda tab purse I made which is still waiting for it's lining and zipper (just got them in the mail yay). I've also started a black soda tab clutch bag, and I bought a pattern for a super cute pair of mary jane crochet slippers. I've never worked with a pattern before and I admit it confused the heck out of me. I had to read it and reread it many times before it finaly made sense. So far I have the soles done. I'm also working on a scarf for my husband. Yes I know it's very early. But with with all my othre projects I haven't had done much yet, and what I have done I keep unraveling because I'm not sure what kind of stitch to use

I also have a design in mind for a piece of jewelry. But since I'm still not unpacked completely (I know I know it's been a month already) It's going to have to wait.

1 comment:

Ripper Arts said...

We are very much alike then! Tee, hee. Glad to have found your blog.