Friday, August 7, 2009

Yes, you can buy anything on Ebay

I guess the phrase is true, one person's trash is another person's treasure. My husband laughed at the idea of buying these soda tabs, but where else am I supposed to get a large amount of them quickly? So I got this package of 1,000 soda tabs. This is in addition to the 500 that I bought previously that went into the purple purse (I need to finish that). These were kind of all dirty and sticky so they needed to be washed well. And yes, that is a toothbrush. I use my old toothbrush to scrub each and every single one of these little tabs, and then lay them out on some paper towel to dry. It's a lot of extra work, but if I'm going to sell something I'm not going to have it be dirty and sticky. These tabs are destined to be bracelets, and purses. It's so much fun to work with them!

2 comments:

Athena's Armoury said...

It's amazing the things you can find on ebay, huh?

Barbara said...

It is amazing what you can do with recycled things.
Just being creative!