Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Autumn



Now it is officialy fall, my favorite time of year! It's already starting to get cooler. I get to wear my cozy sweater in the morning, and the leaves are just starting to change. Yep, defintaely my favorite time of the year. I love the weather, where it's not so cold that you can't do anything, but just cold enough to wear a cozy sweater or hoodie. And I love the cold air at night, and cuddling under a warm blanket with hubby and the kitties. And of course the food! We've already had our first pumpkin pie of the season and this weekend we're thinking about going apple picking and buying lots of cider.

5 comments:

Julia said...

I love autumn as well, the colours in the trees and how fresh the air is. And lighting candles in the evening and cuddling up on the couch with hot tea and a blanket...

Girl Felt Food said...

mulled cider is just the best!

PonderandStitch said...

Yay! Hot cider and changing leaves and pumpkins and apple orchards...soooo wonderful! I especially love my tea and warm blankets and a good book- oh, and sitting by the fire!

Nice post. :)

The Artist Behind A.N. Original Jewelry said...

Autumn is officially my favorite season as well. I always get extra happy for the entire month of October! I'm obsessed with baking anything pumpkin flavored/spiced...Mmmmm Pumpkin Cookies and Pumkin Apple Muffins...you cannot even understand the deliciousness!

Nicomi "Nix" Turner said...

I live for this season! Such a lovely post!