Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Behind the Scenes

When you see this:I see this:
Taken from Ponder and Stitch
It's nothing really special. A photobox I stole from my uncle, a white mug (with a Star Trek logo on the other side of it) and a few pages of scrapbook paper, all on my dining room table. Sometimes I substitute one of my cobalt wine glasses, or a clear glass and a different page of scrapbook paper. I wish I had more time to take pictures in the daylight, but with work, it doesn't really happen. Anyone else want to share their behind the scenes?

2 comments:

K S Jewellery Designs said...

Oooo... I like the new look blog - very stylish! This post is very interesting to me as I have never actually seen a photobox only heard about them. Thanks for sharing your processes.
Kristin :)

ArtAfterDark said...

This is a lovely blog. Love the look! I have a "cat box" I bought at PetSmart that has the exact shape as your light box except it is covered in red cloth. I am turning it into a light box with an old white sheet and some goosenecked lamps! Thanks for sharing!