Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's about time

I should have done it a while ago, but I finaly created a facebook fan page,HERE. So please add me or become a fan or whatever the word for it is, I still haven't figured it all out yet so bear with me please.

And as you might have noticed I've been playing with the blog layout. I don't know if I'm completely happy with this one, but I like the simple style as well as the three column layout. Idealy I'd love to have some kind of nice swirl border around the entries, but I don't know if I could do that. But I like this one for now.

3 comments:

Nicomi "Nix" Turner said...

Like the layout!

Christine said...

got your link from your etsy forum post....I just started my blog today...yours looks great!Mine looks so plain...it sure is hard to figure all this stuff out! Your so brave to start a facebook too!
littlebeadsloves.blogspot.com
By the way your thread earrings are AWESOME...just saw a pair done with wire threading on my bank teller...I told her I loved them, but secretly wanted to see them in color. How nice of you to have already done some! lol

Hearttohearts said...

thank you christine! If you have any questions about blogging please feel free to convo me on etsy and I'll try to do my best to help you out