Monday, September 14, 2009

A new venture

We're finaly doing something we've been talking about for a while. I'm creating another etsy shop. This one will feature things from my husband. He is a good photographer and really loves taking pictures. I've been talking to him for a while about Etsy, and he finaly decided to try to sell some of his prints. And what's interesting is that most of his pictures come from a hobby of ours. The pictures are mostly of cemeteries. We love going to cemeteries to look at the beautiful stones and statues. It's a great calming and relaxing place to be. He's also going to be listing items from another hobby we shar. Tarot readings. He's much better than I am, and will be listing online tarot readings too. To round out the shop I will be contributing some similarly themed jewelry. Things with wiccan symbols like pentagrams. I've already created a few pieces for the shop.
The only thing we're having trouble with is coming up with a name for the new shop. Anyone have any ideas?

By the way, how do the pictures look? We bought a new digital camera. It's a super fancy one. It's the closest a digital camera can be to being an SLR without the insane price tag. I love it

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I just LOVE this new layout!!! it's simply stunning! x

Hearttohearts said...

Thank you Vicki