Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What a difference


DSCN0584
Originally uploaded by Heart to Heart
What a big difference the new camera makes. With this new camera I can adjust the white balance which I think makes all the difference in the world. I like the clean white background in this picture. It really makes the beautiful shade of blue in these apatite teardrop really POP. I've had these tiny beads for a while, but had trouble making anything with them because of how small they were. more than once when I was stringing them and twisting the wire, the top of the bead would break off ruining it.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful jewelry and photo! Can I ask what kind of camera you are using - I see you just got a new camera that is the next best thing to an SLR without the major pricetag. Love your work! Thanks.