Friday, October 30, 2009

Brace yourself for cute

I took today off from work because we were out very late last night at a Halloween event. So today has been a day of going to A.C. Moore, buying groceries, making earrings, and having a heart attack from over cuteness.

Since we got the kitten, she has been a terror to Peanut....like any younger sibling. Once in a while they play together, but mostly their interaction consists of Kara hiding behind things and pouncing on Peanut, Peanut hissing at Kara, Kara trying to bite Peanut's tail and legs, and Peanut hissing at Kara.

So imagine my surprise when I'm working on my Etsy shop, adding a few pairs of earrings when I hear a kitty yawn and turn to find this on the chair behind me

Of course I had to tiptoe away to grab the camera and snap a thousand photos hehehe. They've been laying like this for a while now.

6 comments:

MAB Jewelry said...

Very cute. My two act like they hate each other sometimes and then snuggle up together to sleep. Sibling relationships are complicated!

Dee said...

Aww, don't you just love those special moments with our furry friends!! That photo is precious!

Barbara said...

soooo cute!!

Nicomi "Nix" Turner said...

How adorable!

BeckyKay said...

Oh my goodness! I love it when the fur babies get along! :)

Peldyn said...

That is so totally cute. It just takes time for the kitties to settle down and begin to love each other :)