Friday, October 16, 2009

Lots of new things

The mailman came today with lots of goodies. Keep an eye on the shop for lots of new pretties soon. Here's a small example of SOME of the things I'm working on right now.




Also, in honor of one of my favorite holidays ever, I'm having a special promotion in my shop. FREE TAROT READING with any purchase. I've been reading Tarot cards for many years and have several decks which I've blogged about before, here: http://lifeandjewelry.blogspot.com/2009/02/another-passion.html
I've also gotten involved with another side project in hopes to earn a little extra money. I've become a mystery shopper. It's so much fun! I've only just started so I'm not getting the high paying jobs yet, but it's still fun to do. This weekend I'm going on two shops, one of which is to see a movie! All the money that I make from these shops is going into my new cell phone fund. A few months ago hubbs and I both renewed our contracts and got awesome new cell phones. But I for the first time in my life, I lost it. Fortunately I stil had an older phone that I'm now using but it's starting to wear out. So hopefully soon I'll have enough to get a new phone..I'm hoping to get enough money to get an env touch!

1 comment:

missbmckay said...

Sooo pretty! Love the pendant art.