Thursday, October 1, 2009

Some new items

I know I've been slacking with the blog lately. But I've been working on new items. One series of items aren't quite ready, but hopefuly soon....glass tile pendants with beautiful vintage images.

I love making these trees. I love that I can make them following the exact same steps using the same lengths of wire, but no two will ever be the same. This one is a winter tree that has lost it's leaves


And some new items that haven't gotten to the shop yet, just finished them today


This one just came to me...I was in the middle of another project and the larger alexandrite beads caught my eye. I had to put down what I was working on and whip up this pendant right away. It's chunky and heavey, but soft and feminine at the same time



These beautiful vintage beads just arrived today. I've had this idea in my head for a while now. I think it's missing some green leaves though





This was just pure fun. Remember shrinky dinks? I bought some shrink plastic sheets and drew these drips by hand and colored them in with red magic marker. So much fun, even my husband got a kick out of it.

2 comments:

digitaldoodlebug said...

your tree made out of wire is original. can i ask what it is? or just decoration

Hearttohearts said...

Thank you, It's actually a pendant. You can see more pictures of it in the shop, you can see the bail on it