Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lonely

My husband has gone away for the weekend :( He's at a civil war reenactment with his parents. I'd have gone with them....except I can't possibly think of anything more boring LOL. So it's just me and the cats this weekend. Whatever shall I do with my alone time?

Yeah, I miss him. Some people call us codependant, but we actually hate being apart. Except for now, the only time we're ever apart is when we're at work, but even then we drive in together

But at least I got to stretch out on the king sized bed!! (well around the cats)

2 comments:

K S Jewellery Designs said...

Mmm.. I can relate to this.. I love it when my husband is away too and I get the bed to myself (no snoring disturbances!) but then in the morning I feel lonely. Funny that, eh?! Anyway, I'm sure you filled your time - did you create anymore of your lovely jewellery?
Kristin :)

Hearttohearts said...

It's funny, I didn't really get a chance to "enjoy" his absence except for Friday night. I was at my parents house all day Saturday and then at my uncle's birthday, and today I have to go to work for a few hours, when I get home he should be almost home too.

I also did make one thing which I will blog about later :)