Monday, March 22, 2010

Sigh of Relief

Well the show has passed, so I can breathe a sigh of relief and relax now. The turnout wasn't fantastic, but I think that was good for a first show. I was afraid of being overwhelmed with too many people. But I think for my very first show this was a good amount of people. I had read tons of horror stories from other sellers online, about rude customers and horrible booth neighbors. But I'm so happy that I didn't experience any of that. There was a sweet lady next to me who was selling wonderful handmade soap, so my booth smelled very nice. Overall I was happy with the experience. Of course it would have been great to make some more money, but I made back more than the table fee so I'm happy.
The table set up

2 comments:

Athena's Armoury said...

Congratulations on your first show!! It sounds like you had a really nice time.

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Congrats on your first show....they can be daunting. Looks like you had your work displayed well too.