Monday, June 7, 2010

Fingers Crossed


I'm applying to be a vendor at another craft show. This one looks like it's going to be so much fun. It's not until October so I have plenty of time to get ready. Unlike the last show I did I will have to provide everything for myself, tables, chairs, and since it's going to be at night my own lighting. This is also a bigger event, more established and will have more people. The space is a little more expensive but still not very high, about the cost of hubbs and I going out for a sushi dinner. The only thing Iwill have to invest in is a canopy, but I saw one at Sears for under $30 (and I could always return it after the show shhhhh)


The show is The Witches Ball and it looks like a lot of fun. Even if I don't get accepted as a vendor hubbs and I would still attend. And hopefully by October I will have lost enough weight to get that beautiful gothic style dress I've had my eye on for a long time now. This would be the perfect event to wear that to.

2 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Good luck! Hope you make it :)

Angie said...

Good luck! I haven't been brave enough to apply to any shows yet - I'm still hiding behind my computer lol