Friday, June 11, 2010

It's finally here!

I've been without a wedding ring for a while now. My wedding band had lost a few stones out of it (that's what we get for buying a cheap one) and it just took me a while to fix it or replace it. About a month ago I decided to find a cheapish ring to wear until we could afford something more nice. I found a beautiful set online and ordered it, and waited....and waited...and waited. The tracking info said it had already delivered but I had no ring. When I started to go back over my order I realize stupid me had put the wrong address!! Can you believe that? I 've never done that before. I put a 13 instead of a 12. Hubbs even wend down to the neighbors to see if they got it but couldn't get anything out of them. After a few weeks I bought another ring. And it arrived in three days. I was so excited to get home. Hubbs opened up the ring, got down on one knee puts it on my finger....and it's too small. They sent me the wrong size!! I contact the seller and they are very apologetic and say that they will send out the right size and a prepaid envelope for me to return the small ring in. So I wait, and I wait, and I wait.....nothing. No ring. I contact the seller and they give me a BS responce about how it probably got lost in the mail but they're out of stock on them now. Eventually I just got a refund from them again.
Fortunately I found another seller who had a similar ring (for a lower price too) I ordered that, and it arrived in only a few days. And guess what, it fits! It's beautiful!


Please ignore the chipped nail polish and my sausage fingers

I'm in love with it. It's so sparkly and shiny. I'm no diamond expert but it looks real. My only concern is that the center stone might be too big, I don't want people to look at it and automaticaly think it has to be fake.

1 comment:

Then I Got Fat said...

I think it's lovely. I'm glad you found one that worked out for you. If people ask if it's real 1. they have no manners...lol and 2. just smile and say, what do you think?