Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday

After a weekend (plus Monday) of poor food choices and splurges I was not surprised to have gained a few pounds this week, especially thanks to this guy
That's right! A whole roasted pig. Fortunately what I gained was less than I was fearing. But today starts a new week of renewed efforts!

About a week ago, my Itouch had developed a problem (my first apple product and it breaks after 2 months, had my microsoft zune for 4 years and it still works perfectly) and needed to be sent in for repairs. I was surprised to find how lost I was without my LoseIt! app. I've been trying to log everything in a notebook for the time being, but it's just not the same. My baby was supposed to come home yesterday but never arrived. I hope it will get here today.

No comments: