Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday

Who doesn't love ice cream! I've discovered the best ice cream! And guess what, it only has one ingredient in it, and it's creamy and delicious and HEALTHY, and you don't even need an ice cream maker.



FROZEN BANANA ICE CREAM

What you need:

2 bananas
wei


Cut the bananas up into large chunks and put them in the freezer over night. When they're rock hard toss them in the food processer and pure until smooth. If you like soft serve ice cream then eat it right away. If you like hard ice cream stick it back in the freezer for an hour or two.



That's it! Amazing banana ice cream. I didn't believe it until I tried it myself. But it is just like good rich custardy ice cream. It has the same amazing creamy texture, the sweet banana taste, and the nutrition of a banana!



You can experiment by adding all kinds of things to it, like a spoonful of peanut butter or some nutella. YUM!





Weigh in Wednesday results: -3 pounds -13 total

2 comments:

Carol Emma said...

Sounds delicious!
Must try this...

LDTillustrations said...

I always try this banana ice cream recipe but somehow it never quite works for me :(
You've lost 13 pounds though? Congratulations! I'm trying my best too, so far lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks, mainly due to the fact I've stopped using my car :)