Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Trees

Here's a quick picture of some of the finished catnip pillows. I've actually been thinking about listing these on Etsy. I don't know if I should start a seperate shop for them or list them in my regular shop.


Another thing that's kept me busy the past few days is a few more tree of life pendants. I love making these, they're so much fun. And no two are ever exactly the same. I'm thinking about creating a tutorial for these too.

This is one of my favorites. Peridot chips and tiny garnet beads. It looks like an apple tree. I actually had a similar one of these already in my shop but it sold recently so I got to make another one. I wasn't sure how this one would come out. I wasn't too sure how the dark red garnet chips would look against the dark wire. But I like how it came out

This one was really fun. When I showed my husband I said "look, spooky Halloween tree". And I guess that's what it is. Spooky Halloween tree....oh by they way, Halloween jewelry coming soon

1 comment:

Lonesome Road Studio said...

Love the one with the peridot and garnets - very autumn-like!