Thursday, September 9, 2010

Destashing!

So, I'm using my second shop (http://www.handmadefindings.etsy.com/) to destash some beads, as well. While looking for something, I came up on a box full of old beads that I had completely forgotten about. Lovely beads, and lots of them. So destash it is!

Here are some of the ones I've photographed so far

These incredibly beautiful amethyst beads. It kind of hurst to list them, I mean look how incredibly purple they are. But I never use these in my jewelry. At 6mm, they're really just too big for my taste.




I also came across a ton of these, in all different colors. They look like Swarovski bicones, but they're not. They're actually lucite, but I don't think you can tell the difference just by looking at them






I just know I have more things I can list. Now it's like a scavenger hunt through all my storage bins to see what I can list!

No comments: