Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Scrub a dub dub

For the first time, most of the gifts I'm giving are all handmade, and mostly all crocheted.

For one of the gifts I've been looking for a good pattern for a while. I found a few different ones but when I made them, there was something just not right about them. But I finally found the perfect pattern for what I was looking for, a bath puff!

I did change one thing from it though. I didn't do the 4th and final row. Ok well I DID make the 4th row, and it came out so big and heavy that the only thing I think this puff would be good for would be to wash a car. So I undid the last row and I liked it much better with just the three rows.

1 comment:

playswithclay said...

Neat! I need to make a few last-minute inexpensive gifts and these will do perfectly!