Saturday, December 11, 2010

ButterBeer

A little while ago, hubbs and I decided to watch all the Harry Potter movies. After watching them I was really curious about the delicious looking butterbeer that they were drinking. After a quick online search I came across this article which has a recipe on the bottom

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2010/07/02/harry-potters-butterbeer-recipe-uncovered/

Here's our attempt at butterbeer


When we made it, we did cheat quite a bit. To me it seems that the first half of the recipe describes making butterscotch syrup. So I decided to try just buying some premade syrup. And we added a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. YUM!!

1 comment:

Bright Circle said...

Awesome! My sister just made a similar version but with butterscotch schnapps and premade syrup. The ice cream on top foams something awesome when combined with the schnapps.