Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Hoops

I recently found a great tutorial on how to make wonderful hoop earrings. I love these hoops! They're simple and sturdy and have a great clasp on them.

I played with some designs of what I could do with these hoops. I love these earrings, how simple they are but how they also look kind of fancy. I'm going to make several more pairs with all different gemstone beads

The tutorial for the hoops is here. http://etsywag.blogspot.com/2010/09/free-tutorial-basic-hoops.html

3 comments:

Ruthie's Girl Designs said...

Very pretty earrings. I haven't tried this technique yet, but may have to give it a whirl!

Bright Circle said...

I saw your tweet and came to take a look, as I have long admires your jewelry style.

I love this technique! I've been doing similar with ball chain, and figured out how to adapt it to beads strung on wire like here.

Hearttohearts said...

BC, I used to string the beads and wrap them one by one until one day it clicked to do ith this way. It's so much easier and looks neater. And it's fun

Ruthie's Girl You should try it! the tutorial is wonderful