Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I have the weirdest cat ever!

When it's on the chilly side, this is her favorite spot to sleep, pressed up against the heater. I was finaly able to get some pics of her in all her cute glory. Do you see that thing she's using as a pillow? that would be the leg of our exercise bike...oh well at least someone is using it LOL


Oops, I woke her up


Well this just proves that cats have no bones


I'm not really sure what this move is


Don't you want to rub that tummy???


This is what greeted me this morning, fortunately I still had the camera near by


Daddy has a flavor

1 comment:

ArtAfterDark said...

I have a tuxedo cat with similar mental issues! She sits under a small lamp and "bakes her brain" for hours! They love "warm"!! They are a joy and you are right...they don't seem to have bones.