Monday, March 14, 2011

caged

Ok, now for a real update (sorry it's  been so long.

A while ago, I made this pendant with a beautiful center stone.

I loved making it, and loved the look of the finished piece. So I made a few more!

This beautiful blood red stone

I like the contrast of the teardrop cage with the round stone


These were tricky because the stones are so small. Wrapping the cage around the stones was quite the challenge

This pendant is my favorite I think. I absolutely love the color of the stone, and I used a different cage. Hearts instead of swirls and I really like it!

2 comments:

mysticalmythicalmetalwork said...

These are really lovely! Great creativity, you are definitely on a roll!

~ Kathleen Krucoff

Janie said...

Your work is gorgeous! Youhave a wonderful way with the wire.