Monday, March 14, 2011

Etsy

I know right now many Etsy sellers are unhappy and are leaving for Artfire or other sites. But I'm not one of them. While I wasn't particularly happy with the loss of the forums, Etsy hasn't done much of anything to anger me. I've had a shop on Artfire for a long time and have neve had a single sale there. But I have been making sales fairly regularly on Etsy with minimal effort. So I am not joining the Anti-Etsy bandwagon. I am staying with Etsy


LOVE YOU ETSY!!!

2 comments:

A. Alexandra said...

Well..think of it this way. The more people leave for artfire the more likely people will see your jewelry. It's terribly saturated with shops.

devonaz said...

I agree with A Alexandra,,the more people leave the more people will see my things,,I for one is not leaving Etsy either,,I have been there 3 years and love it,,good luck with your sales..