Monday, April 4, 2011

Names

I'm so sorry I've been neglecting the blog. But I've been pretty busy with my shop (knock on wood).

One day a few weeks ago I decided to add a listing for a custom wire name necklace. I didn't really think that people would be interested in it. Boy was I surprised when the listing sold the same day. Since then I've made probably close to 30 of those necklaces. And I've had so many custom orders for them in large quantities for bridesmaids and gifts!

This weekend I also added a listing for the name necklaces in GOLD, so we'll see if those sell as well.

I'm also super excited because I finally decided to go ahead and get a paypal debit card. Now if I have to go to the post office to send an international order, or if I'm going to the craft store for some supplies, I can draw money directly from my paypal account where money from my sales is saved. I almost feel like an actual business LOL


And since I'm loosing my day job in a few weeks I can definatly use all the sales I can get!

3 comments:

hyonlyf said...

I ordered two and my girls LOVED them! Great price and great workmanship :-)

Hearttohearts said...

Thank you so much!!! I'm so happy they liked them :)

hyonlyf said...

Hi! I saw you weren't on Etsy anymore, are you stil making wire name necklaces? Please let me know :-)
mr989@bell south . net

no spaces