Friday, December 30, 2011

Holiday Haul

I hope everyone enjoyed thier Christmas or any other holiday you celebrate.

Ours was very nice. We had my inlaws over as usual. Made a yummy turkey and exchanged gifts. Hubbs and I love cobalt glass, so it's become a traditon for his parents to give us a few cobalt items. This year we got a really nice spoon rest and a syrup dispenser. In previous years we've gotten a cream and sugar set, butter dish, pitcher, candy dish, cookie jar. I don't know where they get them from but they're always beautiful.

My favorite gifts this year were from my husband and my parents. For hannukah my parents got us an awesome panini press. I can't tell you how much I love it. We've been using it every day since we got it. Turkey leftover sandwiches on a panin press are AMAZING!!! And it's the kind that opens flat so we can use it as a grill too.


And from hubbs, my favorite movie!!! I've watched it like 5 times since I got it. I just love this movie!!

No comments: